Access to the Site
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use the Site without parental consent.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Use of the Site
- You agree not to use the Site in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site.
- You may not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates these Terms.
- All content on this Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Consult Group or its licensors and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Use of the Site may also be subject to the terms of any specific contract that you enter into with Consult Group, as a Client, supplier, contractor or in any other capacity.
Registration & Account Security
- If you choose to register on our Site, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Consult Group, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable for any loss or damages, including any special, incidental, or consequential damages; lost profits, or damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the performance of the Site, even if Consult Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Consult Group, its partners, affiliates, officers, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Consult Group may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia, and of the State of Queensland.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at: Consult Group, Phone Number: +61 7 55 800 771 Email: [email protected]